Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Introduction to John's Pharmacopeia

Hello, my name is John and I'm an aspiring toxicologist pharmacist and neuroscientist. I enjoy the study mainly of psychoactive drugs with emphasis on CNS depressants and psychadelics. I enjoy studying the effects they have on the human body and the possible medical value of certain substances that have not yet been approved of having any medical value or have not been closely studied or injested by any humans. My reasoning for creating this blog is to express my opinions, findings, and to show people true information on certain substances. Some information posted can be considered false in the future once I post about certain research chemicals such as 25i-NBOMe and drugs similar to such. The reason it may be considered false would be because of more research being done on such substances. I plan to make a post ever day on a different drug every day. Not only will psychoactives be written about but drugs such as acetaminophen or ibuprofen maybe be mentioned to express dangers of over usage and risk of overdose. As for the length of each post. I cannot be certain seeing how I will be posting off of a smart phone. I do plan to post any and all information I have on the substances. My main source of information will be http://www.erowid.com
Seeing how this is the most reputable source for this information. Everyday I will say what chemical I will be posting about the next day. For now I will be signing off have a lovely evening.
Tomorrow's post will be about desomorphine aka krokodil.

No comments:

Post a Comment